Follow these instructions for setting up Outlook Mail:
1. Click on the tools menu then E-mail accounts
2. Click to the left of Add a new e-mail account then click next
3. Click to the left of POP3 then click next
4. Internet E-Mail Settings
5. Your Name: Your Name
6. E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. User Name: email@example.com if your setting up your main address you would use your hosting account username.
8. Password: This will be the password your set for the email address when you set it up in your hosting account control panel. If you setting up your mail account this will be your hosting account password.
9. Check Remember password if you don't want to enter your password each time.
10. DO NOT CHECK "Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)"
11. Incoming mail server (POP3): yourdomain.com
12. Outgoing mail server (SMTP): yourdomain.com
13. Click "More Settings" then the "Outgoing Server" tab.
14. CHECK "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication"
15. The button to the left of "Use same settings as my incoming mail server" should be selected.
16. Click the Advanced tab
17. Under Server Port Numbers Incoming server (POP3): 110
18. Under Server Port Numbers Outgoing server (SMTP): 25 If you ISP blocks access to port 25 you can use port 26.
19. Click OK to close that window.
20. Click Next then Finish.
Your new email address is now setup.