Follow these instructions for setting up Mozilla Mail:
1. Click on the Window menu then email & newsgroups
2. If this is the first time you have used mozilla's email client the new account Wizard will start automatically. If not click the edit menu then Mail & Newsgroups account settings. Click Add Account on the left side at the bottom.
3. Select Email Account then Click Next
4. Your Name: Your Name
5. E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Click Next
7. Select the type of incoming server you are using. POP
8. Incoming server: yourdomain.com
9. Outgoing server: yourdomain.com
10. Click Next
11. User Name: address%yourdomain.com if your setting up your main address you would use your hosting account username.
12. Click Next
13. Account Name: Anything you want.
14. Click Next then finish.
Your new email address is now setup