The following Agreement (herein
named TOS) applies to all persons, websites or domains hosted by or associated in any way with RightStuffHosting and any other entity we may later acquire; collectively referred to herein as RightStuff; including posts in our Chat and Forums. The term "applies" is defined as the total content of any website or domain, and "links" from any website, domain, or to any website, domain, etc. Use of any of our products or services constitutes your acceptance of this agreement.
No Risk 30 Day Guarantee: All you need to do is email us your cancellation notice anytime within the first 30 days of service. A prompt refund will be credited to your charge card, or other method of payment, that was used to purchase your web hosting service directly from us.
COPPA: In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not accept applications from any child under the age of 13.
RightStuff does not sell or commercially make available specific information about its clients or members other than in aggregate form.
RightStuff maintains a database of client and/or member information which is used only for internal purposes such as advertising, collections, technical support and notifying clients and/or members of changes or enhancements to the service. RightStuff reserves the right to regularly communicate with members pertaining to new services, available products, and special discounts which may be of interest to clients and/or members.
RightStuff reserves the right to use or disclose any information (including personal information) without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request; to conduct investigations of consumer complaints or possible breaches of law; to protect the integrity of our site and our property; to protect the safety of our visitors or others; to fulfill your requests; or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
Any RightStuff client or member may cancel their account or membership by emailing email@example.com .When an account is canceled all user information is removed from the GlobalServers system except that in aggregate form.
Terms of Service - Acceptable Use Policy:
1. RightStuff has an Absolute Zero Tolerance Spam Policy.
not allowed in any way, shape or form. You may not reference RightStuff or any related websites or programs thereof; also including our eZines and Affiliate Programs or promotional materials thereof, in any unsolicited email that you send. Offenders will be responsible for any damages, fines, legal fees, and any other expenses incurred as a result of any these actions.
2. You may not use your service in the commission of any crime that violates the laws of local, state, and federal government of the United States of America. We reserve the right to terminate any hosted domain found to be pointing or otherwise directing traffic to any material in violation of any U.S. or state statute or regulation, including but not limited to material in violation of U.S. copyright law, and material legally judged to be threatening or obscene.
3. Piracy, hacking, cracking, phreaking, warez, pyrotechnics, exploitive software or text that educates or encourages this activity and/or use are not allowed.
4. We allow reasonable adult content, which means: You may not publish or link to any material that is, but not limited to, pornographic, exploitation of children, blatant expressions of bigotry, hatred, harassment, defamation, invasion of privacy. This includes material that defames, abuses, harasses, threatens any person or group. We reserve the right to be the final judge as to what is or is not acceptable.
5. You may not upload any material that violates or infringes on the copyright, intellectual property rights or trademark rights of any individual or organization. This includes, but is not limited to, all sound and video files/formats, images, and text media. Note: You may upload these materials if you first obtain the written permission from the copyright or trademark owner. Be prepared to produce proof if we ask for it.
6. Any misuse of RightStuff resources that disrupts the normal use of the system is strictly prohibited. Such system abuse may lead to termination of the account. Examples of system abuse include but are not limited to spawning many processes that consume resources, consuming excessive amounts of disk storage or main memory or CPU for long periods of time, etc.
7. For security reasons, we do not allow shell access. Any attempts to penetrate RightStuff security will result in the termination of the Customer's account without notice, as well as notification to the appropriate law-enforcement agencies.
8. Your account may not be used as a storage or backup facility. All files in your directory must be linked from publicly accessible HTML pages. We prevent the theft of bandwidth and use as storage by limiting the linking ability from other servers to HTML files only.
9. Your web hosting account is intended for your personal use (your own business and/or family). You may not sell, rent, sub-let or otherwise delegate all or part of your web hosting space to anyone else without our express written permission. Multiple domains are allowed with a minimum of 50MB diskspace each. Exception: Website Designers and/or Reseller Plan purchasers may allocate their purchased web hosting space and data transfer allotment for any price and/or purpose that falls within the terms of this agreement and the stated number of domains allowed on their chosen Hosting Plan, and they will be responsible for their clients' adherance to this agreement; and they are solely responsible for their clients' support needs, account collections and refunds. We will only provide these to the client accounts that are signed up through our website and our billing system.
10. Impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying ones user name is not allowed in e-mail, Usenet postings, on IRC, or with any other Internet service. (This does not preclude the use of nicknames in IRC, chats, forums or the use of anonymous re-mailer services.)
11. RightStuff makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, regarding the quality, accuracy, or validity of the data and/or information residing on any RightStuff computer, or computer systems accessed through RightStuff.
12. RightStuff reserves the right to interrupt service periodically for maintenance and will do its utmost to provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service.
13. Customer agrees that RightStuff will not be liable for any loss of or use of Customers domain name, or for interruption of business, or any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or any kind (including lost profits) regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise. In no event will RightStuff, their owners, employees or associates be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use RightStuff or its products, services or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record. Neither are we liable in any way to any 3rd party users of our products or offers, including all statements here and above, which also refers to the responsibilities of Resellers and website designers who have our permission to resell our products or services as a part of their own businesses, including their license fees or taxes of any kind.
14. We reserve the right to restrict or deny any services, or terminate any account with or without warning or notice, at any time and at our discretion; particularly if any of the above terms are violated, or if we feel it is in the best interest of our business and our other clients. We reserve the right to examine the contents of any account at any time. You are solely and fully responsible for the contents of your account. Any and all repercussions will be born solely by you as the account holder.
15. We reserve the right to modify this agreement, our services, plans, or pricing at any time and agree that any such changes will be available to anyone via this page and/or our website. It is your responsibility to keep yourself informed by frequently checking this page and/or our website.